I am the Audit Manager for Dexter & Sharpe and bring with me over 20 years audit and accounts experience from the public and private sector.
I recently joined Dexter & Sharpe and oversee and perform audits and other tailored work across various sectors (agricultural/haulage/construction/pensions/charities).
My audit clients range from small companies and pension schemes to large multi-million Lincolnshire businesses. As a firm we continue to experience growth of our audit work and with a new Lincoln office presence this is set to continue.
I am a Chartered Certified Accountant and spent much of my career with the government watchdog the Audit Commission overseeing external audit and VFM work before transferring to a top 4 audit firm.
I am currently a voluntary independent audit consultant to an Audit Committee in the charity sector.
We asked Peter to name his favourite:
- Food – Sirloin Steak
- Drink – Cask ale local brew Batemans XB
- Film – All time classic ... Crocodile Dundee - I’m showing my age!
- TV – Only Fools & Horses ... they don’t make them like that any longer!
- Book – Guy Martin My Autobiography
- Sport – Running and football ... especially the mighty Imps (joy after years of suffering)
- Music (Genre) – Rock
- Holiday (Place you’d most like to visit) – Banff National Park, Canada ... maybe one day.
- Random Skill - Running 10K in less than 40 minutes it took me years to achieve - it now doesn’t get any easier!