I joined Dexter and Sharpe as a Manager in February 2019 and have over 10 years’ experience working in a practice environment.
Over the years I have gained extensive experience in dealing with a wide variety of businesses in different industry sectors. I spend most of my time assisting and advising the typical owner-managed business and help business owners achieve their goals and fulfil their potential. My goal is to become a trusted adviser to my clients, adding value to their business.
Key Strengths - Technical knowledge, Hardworking and Driven, going that extra mile for clients, Providing and explaining Management Information.
We asked James to name her favourite:
- Food – Fillet Steak with Stilton Sauce
- Drink – Red Wine
- Film – Wolf of Wall Street / Avatar
- TV – Football, Dragons Den, Gordon Ramsey, Prison break
- Book – Shutter Island
- Sport – Football (Support Chelsea!)
- Music (Genre) – All
- Holiday (Place you’d most like to visit) – Las Vegas