I joined the Lincoln office in March 2009 and was appointed as a director when Dexter & Sharpe acquired the practise in March 2017.
As well as overseeing the day-to-day running of the practice I maintain a high level of client contact, helping business owners to develop their business plans, strategies and profitability.
This is the part of my role I enjoy the most and have developed with since becoming first becoming partner in a practise in 1997 and continued to evolve during similar roles with two practices in Nottingham and since returning to Lincoln.
My goal is not just to become a trusted adviser to my clients, adding real value to their business and to be seen as someone they can turn to whenever they have a problem, but, through that, turn clients into friends.
We asked James to name his favourite:
- Food – Steak & chips
- Drink – Black Sheep (Bitter)
- Film – V for Vendetta
- TV – Game of Thrones
- Book – The Lord of the Rings
- Sport – Rugby
- Music (Genre) – Punk (particularly The Clash)
- Holiday (Place you’d most like to visit) – Bahamas
- Random Skill – Too many to mention! (Which sounds a lot better than I can’t think of one!)