- Role: Accounts Assistant
- Hours: 34 Hrs per week
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Location: Lincoln
We are looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant with existing experience of working in practise to join our Lincoln office.
Working within a professional environment, you will be working alongside an experienced team and be given exposure to all elements of accounting. This role would suit someone who is either studying their AAT or is AAT qualified.
Main duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Preparation of accounts and supporting working papers
- VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with purchase and sales ledgers
- Day-to-day use of Xero
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- General practice experience would be preferable but not essential
- Good I.T. skills – knowledge of Xero, Sage and QuickBooks would be preferable but not essential
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of IRIS would be preferable but not essential
To apply for the vacancy above please send your CV and a covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.